Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Processing
The company Mikenopa a.s., with its registered office in Prague 1, Těšnov 1163/5, postal code 110 00, company ID 264 67 704, registered in the Public Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 7290 (hereinafter also as the "Controller") is in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter as "Personal Data Protection Act") and with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter as "GDPR"), processing the following personal data of the customers:
- Surname and Name of the customer
- Hotel room number
- MAC address of the device used
- Other necessary internet connection data
Personal data are processed solely for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations of the company (pursuant to Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications) and in order to fulfil its contractual obligations (provision of internet access service to the customers of the hotel). Personal data is kept for as long as necessary, not longer than for 6 months. Subsequently, personal information is deleted.
The processing of personal data is done solely by the Controller. For more information on the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Controller at any time by email at email@example.com.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR Regulation you are entitled to
- request information about your personal data we process,
- request an explanation regarding the processing of your personal data,
- request access to these personal data,
- require them to be rectified or erased, or to limit the processing, and
- to exercise the right to transfer your personal data.
In case of any doubt about our compliance with personal data processing legislation, you have the right to contact us with an objection to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information is available at https://www.uoou.cz/.